status bar vs navigation toolbar [FIXED]

Any feedback, suggestion, bug reports, problems....
MoonMoon

status bar vs navigation toolbar [FIXED]

Post by MoonMoon » Fri Jun 06, 2008 10:55 am

I just tried the Flagfox today & find it's a brilliant extension that I love it, however, I got a little itchy problem about the status bar.
Personally, I seldom open the status bar(0.01%) while browsing for years, this is whatever the screen size of EeePC similar problem, and, the FULL screen(F11) cannot display the Flagfox flag normally.

The Flagfox flag is fixed on status bar only and can't be configurable.

Is this possible to have a option to configure the flag to use the "Navigation Toolbar" as adblock plus in the future ? or, any little hack that may solve this feature.

Meanwhile, I'm using Firefox 3.0 RC2 now

Sorry for my bad English & have a nice day.

DaveG
Flagfox Developer

Re: status bar vs navigation toolbar

Post by DaveG » Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:40 pm

Yes, this does sound like a good idea. Allowing it to be put up in the toolbar would take a little bit of work, but I don't think it'd be too complicated to do. (no hacks available right now, sorry) I will definitely consider adding this ability for a future version.

Ares

Post by Ares » Mon Jun 30, 2008 11:43 am

MoonMoon wrote:have a option to configure the flag to use the "Navigation Toolbar" as adblock plus in the future
Seconding this suggestion: I also don't use the statusbar (hidden) and this is the only thing I had to enable it for. But except this little issue, I really like Flagfox, it's a great extension. ;)

DaveG
Flagfox Developer

Post by DaveG » Mon Sep 15, 2008 6:59 pm

In Flagfox 3.3 I have added the ability to place the flag in the address bar. The toolbar wasn't a good option because the flag icons are simply too small for users with their toolbar set to use large icons rather than small. Being in the address bar makes more sense anyway, as Flagfox is providing information about that address. This feature is turned on by default and its position may be changed via the options.

Ares

Post by Ares » Wed Sep 17, 2008 3:19 pm

DaveG wrote:In Flagfox 3.3 I have added the ability to place the flag in the address bar.
Awesome. Thank you very much. :)