request for separator or other grouping scheme

Any feedback, suggestion, bug reports, problems....
angelofiumara

request for separator or other grouping scheme

Post by angelofiumara » Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:30 pm

The greatest of all extensions is almost perfect. I've managed to delete at least four other extensions because of it. But my list when i right-click on the flag is starting to be unwieldy. Would it be possible to create a separator to add between list members in order to group them visually, as in the bookmarks? Folders and subfolders would, of course, be the ultimate, but I'd be happy with some separators, at least for now.

DaveG
Flagfox Developer

Re: request for separator or other grouping scheme

Post by DaveG » Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:32 am

I've had the consideration of folders or some other grouping method of some kind in the back of my head since Flagfox 4.0, but it's not the easiest of things to implement so I haven't done any work on it. (it's a simple concept, but I have to write the ability not just to show it, but to let users easily manage it; just writing the current options dialog was more complicated than it looks) It's on the long todo list to look into, but the current system of selecting what goes in the main menu and using ctrl+right-click to temporarily show all in the menu works well enough, but it could be better.