[Minor Issue] New flag of Norway

Any feedback, suggestion, bug reports, problems....
bugreport

[Minor Issue] New flag of Norway

Post by bugreport » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:23 pm

Hello,
I'd firstly like to say that despite the criticism (as I've seen on the board) I like the new flags and I find them clearer.
However, one flag that is bothering me is Norway's - The cross's color is very dark blue, and on some monitors it may look black (that's how I see it on one of my monitors). However it should be indigo blue. If you got some time compare the flag with the original (see Wikipedia).

As the title suggests, this a minor issue, but you might just want to take a look at it. Thank you :D

DaveG
Flagfox Developer

Re: [Minor Issue] New flag of Norway

Post by DaveG » Sun Mar 09, 2014 4:32 pm

bugreport wrote:Hello,
I'd firstly like to say that despite the criticism (as I've seen on the board) I like the new flags and I find them clearer.
Thanks. I've gotten way more support than hate for the new flags. The critics are just loud and I'm not attempting to silence them here.
bugreport wrote:However, one flag that is bothering me is Norway's - The cross's color is very dark blue, and on some monitors it may look black (that's how I see it on one of my monitors). However it should be indigo blue. If you got some time compare the flag with the original (see Wikipedia).
Hmm... well, I'm staring at it and it looks correct to me. The new flags are generated based on the flags Wikipedia uses (specifically, from Wikimedia Commons). The colors should match exactly. Either it just looks slightly different because it's smaller or there might be a color correction issue in how the images are displayed.

bugreport

Post by bugreport » Thu Mar 13, 2014 2:50 pm

I see, then perhaps it's just me :-/
Thank you for the response

hello_kitty

Post by hello_kitty » Mon May 05, 2014 10:26 am

Yep it's just you :) Norway flag looks fine :)