Flagfox 6.0 Beta

Any feedback, suggestion, bug reports, problems....
DaveG
Flagfox Developer

Re: Flagfox 6.0 Beta

Post by DaveG » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 pm

walle wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:51 am
Is there a way to sync action settings between devices/browsers? Or can I somehow export/import the settings my self? Before this version I could in about:config search for “extensions.flagfox.useractions” and copy/paste the settings.
Thanks for asking this. I'm in the process of updating the Flagfox FAQ, and have just added a section for this:
https://flagfox.wordpress.com/faq/#prefslocation

Getting Flagfox working with Firefox sync would be far less problematic than it was with prior sync versions, but I chose not to dump things in there for the new version, as I think I'll need to write some sort of GUI/options to allow people to decide how to use it without screwing up their stuff. Sync support is on the perpetual todo list, and I may actually get around to doing it, one of these days...

For now, just copy the storage.js file as described in the FAQ. I think I will, however, shortly add the ability to at least import/merge from this file directly using the Flagfox options page. So, I'll add that on my (apparently never-ending) todo list, but higher up, as that's simpler and harder to mess up. ;)

Advertisements

fireattack

Post by fireattack » Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:26 am

Is there anyway to disable context menu item (when you right click on the web page)?
The icon in the address bar is enough for me.

Thanks!

DaveG
Flagfox Developer

Post by DaveG » Sat Jan 27, 2018 11:34 am

fireattack wrote:
Sat Jan 27, 2018 7:26 am
Is there anyway to disable context menu item (when you right click on the web page)?
The icon in the address bar is enough for me.
Not yet, though it's on my todo list, as others have also requested this.