Flagfox 6.0 Beta

Any feedback, suggestion, bug reports, problems....
DaveG
Flagfox Developer

Re: Flagfox 6.0 Beta

Post by DaveG » Tue Jan 02, 2018 6:34 pm

walle wrote:
Tue Jan 02, 2018 9:51 am
Is there a way to sync action settings between devices/browsers? Or can I somehow export/import the settings my self? Before this version I could in about:config search for “extensions.flagfox.useractions” and copy/paste the settings.
Thanks for asking this. I'm in the process of updating the Flagfox FAQ, and have just added a section for this:
https://flagfox.wordpress.com/faq/#prefslocation

Getting Flagfox working with Firefox sync would be far less problematic than it was with prior sync versions, but I chose not to dump things in there for the new version, as I think I'll need to write some sort of GUI/options to allow people to decide how to use it without screwing up their stuff. Sync support is on the perpetual todo list, and I may actually get around to doing it, one of these days...

For now, just copy the storage.js file as described in the FAQ. I think I will, however, shortly add the ability to at least import/merge from this file directly using the Flagfox options page. So, I'll add that on my (apparently never-ending) todo list, but higher up, as that's simpler and harder to mess up. ;)

Advertisements